Cllr Colin Stringer
Cllr Charlotte Cosson
Cllr Steve Hemingway
Cllr Paul Jobling
Cllr Praba Kugathasan
The Amenities Committee promotes and improves recreational and social amenities and facilities within the parish.
It is responsible for:
- The general control, day to day management, repairs and maintenance of all the Council's land and buildings.
- The determination of scales of charges and conditions for the letting of facilities.
- The letting of sports pitches and buildings in accordance with the approved scale of charges and conditions of hiring.
- The provision of dog bins in the parish
- The provision of public seats in the parish.
- The maintenance of Bellamy Close amenity land