The cemeteries and graveyards are the responsibility of the Church of England and North Hertfordshire District Council
CofE Cemetery and Graveyard
The Graveyards at St Martin's and St Mary's Churches are now closed and are maintained by North Hertfordshire District Council.
Gun Road Gardens Cemetery
Knebworth Cemetery is located just south of the village centre. It is available for burials of any faith.
- Vehicle access and car park off Wadnall Way (limited spaces)
- Pedestrian access off the south end of Gun Road Gardens
- A medium walk from Knebworth railway station
- Pedestrian access is available outside these hours
- Available to any faith
- Available for full burials and ashes interments
- Limited car parking available
For further information please contact;
North Hertfordshire District Council tel:01462 474000.